3.29.2011

Spring Break or Something Like It

could have been here last week but wasn't

Last week my hubby was on spring break.  For him it was a week off from work, for me it was a week of disrupted schedules.  We had lots of fun, got tons of projects done and Claire really loved Daddy being home but now I'm in recovery mode.  Getting back to my normal schedual of cleaning, playing and blogging is a little rough but I'm working on it.

The good news is I have tons of projects to share with you this week so stay tuned for some pure decorating awesomeness.  As for me, I need a rest after writing this post because in the time it took me to type these few short sentences I've had to make french fries, untangle a brush from Claire's ratty morning hair and save her from faling off the back of the couch.  Just another day in the life of me.

~ Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad you're back, I've missed your posts. Can't wait to see the projects.

    ReplyDelete