My great friend Noelle at Gray Paint Decor blessed me with this little goodie.
I don't think I have ever been thought of as stylish in my life. Seriously, I was voted least likely to pose for a low rise jean ad by my sorority sisters. Although, I must say my style has improved since I stopped living with my mother (bless her heart, she has no clue). Love you mom!
So here is where I tell you random facts about myself and then give you a list of other stylish bloggers to go visit.
1. I have a minor in Mathematics. I was a math major until I had a nervous breakdown while taking a theory class and decided that if I wanted to graduate I needed to change my major. I still love math and am a huge fan of algebra. I have a friend who is getting her degree online and had to take two algebra classes and I asked if I could do them for her for fun. I know, I'm a nerd.
2. I married a jock. Chris played football, basketball, baseball, track, golf and whatever else in high school. He was even voted athlete of the year his junior and senior year. I was in the band and played doubles tennis so I wouldn't have to run as much.
3. I would rather watch a movie that I found on tv than watch that same movie on a dvd. Finding a good movie on tv is like striking gold plus it has built in potty and snack breaks.
4. I refuse to use a GPS for directions. The thing always gets me lost and is constantly yelling at me. I just can't drive with that kind of pressure. Typically it goes something like this: gps - turn left, Turn Left, TURN LEFT (in annoying woman voice). Me - I can't turn left you stupid piece of (insert explative)! It's a one way street! Are you trying to get me killed!
5. I hate the color red. I can appreciate it, I can respect it but I don't have to like it, use it or recommend it. So there.
6. I'm an only child. I hate/hated it. It's bad enough that I never had anyone to play with growing up when all of my friends were grounded but now if something happens to my mother I'm stuck taking care of her. I have no one to rock, paper, scissors for it which is just not fair. I love my mother but if I ever have to live with her again I will kill her.
7. I'm pregnant. Yes people, you read me right, baby #2 will be arriving sometime around Halloween. This is part of the reason I have been so scattered around here lately. It takes every ounce of energy just to get through the day so I haven't had motivation to do much of anything else.
And now for some other great blogs worthy of a read...
Ravings of a Mad Housewife (not a design blog but really funny)
Home Ec 101 (again not a design blog but one I like)
Well my friends, I'm out. Off to the beach for a fun-filled Easter with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. There will be lots of food, lots of yelling and some Claire cuteness while hunting eggs.