2.15.2012

Hand Made Valentine's

We are not usually big about Valentine's day around here.  I like the holiday and all but usually I forget.  Chris typically comes through with dinner and a card and this year was no different.  Although the best Valentine's present I ever got was the year he gave me my label maker.  I know, I'm wierd.

This year I had the idea that the girls would make his/our gift.  I got the idea off of Pinterest (of course).  It was one of the very first things I ever pinned and I thought that it would make a great Valentine's gift.

I had Claire stamp her hands and I did Susanna's feet onto pink construction paper using white craft paint.  Then I played around with the saying in publisher getting it positioned just right and then printing it on a piece of vellum.  Cut the paper to size, pop it in the frame and voila!  A precious gift!



I figured that he would leave it here and we would hang it in the living room but imagine my suprise to walk into the kitchen this morning and found it gone.  He had taken it to work.  What a good daddy!

~ Andrea

1 comment: