9.27.2010

Let's Get Goin'

Okay, so I don't have a white picket fence but I love the idea of quiet, friendly neighborhoods where kids play in the streets, dogs bark in the yards, you actually know your neighbors and the smell of apple pie is always in the air.  I think your house should be a place where you go to escape from the world, your own little piece of heaven.  So shouldn't you love your home everytime you walk in? (this is a trick question, the answer is not only yes, but heck yeah!)



This is where I come in.  I want this blog to be for the everyday person.  The one who wants to live in a beautiful home but can't afford all the trendy stuff in the magazines.  I will try to show you how to get the designer look on a diy budget.  I will give tips and advice and show you projects that I am working on for clients and for my own home.  I'm sure there will be lots of other fun random stuff too, so keep reading because this is only the beginning.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Andrea! Your blog is going straight to the top of My Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your ideas. Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete