11.24.2010

I'm Thankful For...

On this day before Thanksgiving, I would like to share with you what I am most thankful for.

The usual stuff
  • my family because they rock
  • my friends because they rock harder
  • my house because it is awesome and I will never leave it
  • my husband having a wonderful job and my savings account so that I can stay home with my baby every day

The UNusual stuff
  • cheese dip
  • my husbands sweatshirts, he has none because I steel them all
  • Nick Jr.
  • central heat and air
  • my pool
  • McDonald's french fries
  • fountain coke
  • sweet tea
  • Project Runway
  • House Beautiful & Real Simple
  • my bed, I hate to leave it every morning
I hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day!  I'm really looking forward to watching the parade with Claire.
Until later, Andrea out.

2 comments:

  1. I steal my husband's sweathshirts too! I love hanging around the house in a big sweathshirt! LOVE Project Runway too.

    ReplyDelete