1990 sf : 3 bedroom : 2.5 bath
This looks like your typical all-American home. I like it, it's simple but still interesting from the outside. I like the stacked stone they depicted but I would pick a different shutter color. The inside has a nice layout and only has a handful of things I would change.
Things I like
- all right angles! I hate houses that have cut off corners and wonky angles, they are hard to work with.
- direct line from garage to kitchen (easier for off-loading groceries)
- good sized bedrooms
- adequate master closet
- screen porch
- mulitple ways to furniture plan (gotta love options!)
Thing I would change
- the dining room is separated by columns. I HATE columns!
- close off the entry to the bathroom from bedroom #3. why is that bedroom so special?
- doors going to screen porch from living room or breakfast room not both people
And for those of you feeling froggy, it has an option for a second floor that adds an extra 457 sf.