12.10.2010

Inspiration - Feel the Love

Oh rooms, how I love thee.  Let me count the ways... 

Subtle, Calm, Fresh, Airy, Natural, Color, Warmth, Clean, Glamorous, Feminine, Light


source

and my favorite part,

this hallway...

source

...leads to this bedroom

source


It makes me smile.  I love the quilt, love the bench, love the cowhide, love the side tables (that you can't see) and can we talk about how much I love, love, love the wall lamps.  Go ahead, I give you permission to stare and bask in it's wonderfulness.  I mean it is Friday, it's not like you're doing anything else productive today.


These images are the ones that stick in my mind but the whole house is featured in this month's House Beautiful and you can go here to see the rest of it.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all-- especially the hallway! I like the mix of the chandelier with the more rustic floor. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those touches of pink in the rooms are so lovely. Very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete