2.23.2011

A Great Deal

If you are not on One Kings Lane yet you should be.  It is a treasure trove of fabulous luxury items for a fraction of the price.  It is a revolving door of design boutiques that are only available for a few days so if you like something you better grab it fast.


Currently they are offering a $100 gift certificate to 20x200 for $59.  That is awesome!  If you remember I posted about how great 20x200 art is here.  I have bought a few things off the site and am addicted to checking it each day to see what new goodies they have to offer.

So if you aren't already down with the OKL scene here is an invite to get you started.

Have fun shopping!

~ Andrea

ps - Thanks for all the wonderful comments about my pillows!  I have toyed with the idea of opening an Etsy shop to sell handmade home decor items.  I'll let you know when I have more news on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment