10.28.2010

I Want!

It's no secret that  my sense of humor veers a little off the beaten path of "normal".  I blame my aunts but that's not the point.  Anyone who knows me will understand why I LOVE THESE PRINTS!!!!!













Too many and they can be stupid but one or two is just the right amount of silly.  I think my favorite is the goat or maybe the meerkat.  Oh, I don't know, I love them all!  I do know that one of these will make the perfect addition to my dining room wall.  I already have a frame and everything.

I've seen them lots of places but you can get any of these Berkley Illustrations right HERE on Etsy!

Go check them out and let me know if you have a favorite or if I'm alone in thinking animals dressed up as humans is funny.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... you must have some AWESOME Aunts! I would love to meet those babes. Until them, I'm going on Etsy to get me some of these prints. I am in love with the goat for sure, and I think the porcupine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! My fav is Meerkat and then when I went to the website, I loved the Seaotter and Mr.Skunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the website and now I want them all. Would a hallway gallery of these be too much? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if anything could make me take down the Poker Playing Dogs over my mantel, it would be these prints.

    ReplyDelete